22 Mar 2022

​Onboard the plane back to Miyazaki with mix feelings and all. 

The warm arms hugging me for the past two days had been a wonderful feeling. The laughter, walking down lanes and aisles and streets, holding hands. Hopping trains being grabbed to a certain direction coz the feeling of getting lost is real. 

The good conversations, from conbini food to fancy restos, view from skyscrapers, I felt so well-taken care of. 


It was quite a fancy Tokyo date and I am so grateful D made me experience it with him. I don't think it's time to ask any questions, it was just a time to loosen up and be with each other. 


Now, flying back to routines and daily mundane tasks and hoping someday, I'll get to spend days and wake up to do mundane tasks knowing that at the end of the day. I'll be together with D or who knows who(?).


But, I am honestly tired of starting all over again if this doesn't go well from here. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023