10 Mar 2022

 I have decided to finally end my gym subscription. As to when I would go and sign up for yoga and surf club again, I haven't thought of it yet. 

I woke up a bit late than usual and the morning was eaten up by all the usual chores and havent found time to do the academic readings I promised myself. Maybe I should just do it after work? What do you think? At least by then, I have the parking space free by the coworking space. 

I need to get my ball rolling if I really want to have this degree. 

Also I have been thinking of starting up something in the mornings just because I have time. Something that would still enable me to earn money and save money. Should I sign up for active trading?

But I am thinking of something more entrepreneurial. Me being my own boss at that time and making sure that I have something going and making money. 

Also, I think I need to prepare for a Burial Plan. It is something I haven't really thought of in the past just yet. So many things to think about. 

Adulting is hitting me hard today. 

How did today go? 

Well, I was able to do yoga in the morning. Heavy breakfast. I got my L ring finger burnt. LOL. It really woke up this morning and I am not excited to see the skin build up with water inside in the coming days. 

I did Poi again today. I find the colors of the flimsy textile attached to the poi so beautiful. If not for it, I dont think I would even try it. 

I realized I haven't bought groceries this week so I went after work and did some grocery run and I ended up eating deep fried chicken skin which I have a feeling I will be puking out after this narrative, together with the sushi I ate with it. 

I guess, this is really gonna be my life. Living alone and moving and getting things done. 

But it is never bad to never stop praying for the one. It gets so lonely that I was on the verge of making decisions that I know I will regret. Thankful for being pre-occupied with grocery shopping tonight. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023