24 Mar 2022

​How exciting the boredom of the day it had been. 

Prepped a decent breakfast out of dinner left overs and had the same for lunch as well. 

I am torn between waking up early and heading for a carwash straight to work meeting or just do carwash on another day. But I dont know. 

I know that I am gonna wake up to a messy dining space coz I haven't put away the gadgets and tools from recording. Haha

Today had been calm and I couldn't be more grateful for the calm despite the anxieties that run in my head. 


D also shared a few snaps of his remaining days in Tokyo and as much as I wish I were with him, I also wish that I find peace in whatever we have going on. May I be brave to ask the tough question at the right time and may I be strong enough to handle the truth if it  will not be in my favor. But what if it turns out to be what I want to be? Who knows. In time, it will all fall into place. My life had been a witness of such moments. Landing a life with a lifetime partner is a very critical turning point and I am very prayerful and hopeful that it will all turn out well. 


Good times ahead. Just gotta keep reading. Writing. And dreaming. 


Early day tomorrow. Ugh. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023