8 Mar 2022

 It's Mama's birthday today <3 

Also, it is International Women's Day. 

And I just ended the morning with series of phone calls and felt like I am drunk-dialling and dialled D on IG! I really should just work on my desktop apps when contacting people for work instead of using a smartphone. LOL. I get distracted so easily. 

But if I will take note of my day, I had been able to accomplish a few good things already. Well, except for the coffee cup I had to leave on the sink because I gotta leave to "work". 

Also, my microbladed eyebrows are on its day 3 and still look so bad. LOL. In time, it will get better. Just gotta wait for it to heal and then look real. 

7 pages read on a 60-page research paper... short yet I learned a lot. On to more! Tomorrow again. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023