28 Mar 2022

I woke up late today. With a very gray sky and I thought it will rain the whole morning and would be missing the morning walk under the blooms. But Tita G and I tried our luck and we were able to still experience it all in its glory and charm. 


Afternoon driving phone patch convo with DB made me realize that I may look like I am good at being single, but, really I am not. 


I had been wishing for the one to come, I keep saying I am sad, when things around me are just a lot of things to be grateful for. I keep wishing for things that aren't with me, when I have all the good things and people I need at the this time. 


I keep wishing for D to notice that I want something deeper, not even considering that he might also be having inner battles and struggles that he had to go through either, aware or unaware. 


People around me are so much caring and hopeful that someday, the right person will come and for now, I just gotta stick to the unfinished goals. 

Hmmm... D hasn't talked to me and I am not sure how to ask for my supernightmode photos on his phone. Haha. I hope he hasnt deleted them and would think of sending them to me for memories sake. 




In another story, I am not sure if everyone had posted their entries for Spring 2022? 


Here's mine: 

 Spring 2022 Photoshoot by Tita G. Haha. 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023