15 Mar 2022

 Back to work this week on a Tuesday til Saturday! 

I have been crying in the car on my way to work and back home for some crazy shit things running inside my head. But I'm okay for now. 

I had my ebook reader charged and I can read before sleeping. 

I need to wake up early tomorrow get on with studying and then make my way out for archery and hopefully car wash.

I know I said I planned to do the voice recordings tomorrow, but probably I will just practice outdoors but no recording would happen until further notice. 

I haven't been playing the piano as well. 

I feel like something heavy and deep and dark is buried in my chest and waking up and going on with the day just seems sad, lonely and no purpose at all. But I know inside me as well that I have dreams and goals that I have to work on. 

I have been watching Kim's Convenience and it makes me miss home so much. Also, I wanna grow old with someone and be like Mr and Mrs Kim- funny, honest with each other, sweet and living a simple life. I guess no matter how I wish for bolder romantic actions and declarations, I am stuck with the idea of an ideal guy that is reserved, quiet and shows love through kindness and little things to make me laugh. I read too much romance novels and stuck in my disney princess bubblehead. 

Early to bed, early to rise! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023