13 Mar 2022

 How to describe today? 

I got up for therapy session and today it was about observing self, with the analogy of the sky and the weather conditions. 

My therapist wrapped up the session with reminding me of the doing the little things that lead to the dream. If I wanna put up my own school, maybe I should start with creating lesson plans. Or any of the small things that can be used with the time that I have right now. 

Then, laundry and more laundry. And glad that I have folded the other clothes too.

I was hoping I could do some voice warm up and recording today but I wasn't able to because I had promised to pick up my Filipino friends and accompany them buying their luggages because they will go home soon. 

We ended having lunch at a buffet and I had my share of vegetable salad and meat for today. 

Then I decided to take them to Aoshima Island to visit the shrine and be able to do some ropeflow by the beach as well. 

Tomorrow, I'll go for an early archery practice, gym time, do some ropes and go back to the Canva posts for the transparency reports of the island school. 

Hopefully we wont have problems with the packing lists that I had to upload for review so the pick up of the 8 big boxes can be arranged. 

I was hoping to cap the day with a zombie stream episode, but D had been having some good times with other stuff and tonight wasn't a good time and I am not a girlfriend to demand for time and attention. I wish. But the way the situation and conversations are going, it seems to be all one-sided. For now, I will probably just keep up with the days until we finish watching the tv series together and let's see how things go from then. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023