11 Mar 2022

 It is 3.11 today. 

The anniversary of the Great Earthquake and Tsunami that wiped out the Tohoku region in 2011. 

In 2011, I was already a working employee at JPMC, I had a boyfriend whom I thought I would marry and everything seem to be just fine. But just like the things after a great tragedy, things are never the same anymore. None of those I used to have are with me. 

Triggered memories of the past while having day 2 of the period isn't good for me. 

In the early afternoon, a great siren was heard all over the city to commemorate the fateful day. 

I was kinda nervous about where the sound and why the sudden siren but then I realized it was for that. 

I still haven't done any academic reading since Wednesday. As of today, I owe myself 120 pages of readings. I am aiming for 30 pages/day. 

When All of Us are Dead streaming is over, I don't know how I could spend time with D anymore. Universe, can you help me? LOL. 

Or just teach me learn to accept that I am supposed to watch zombie films and tv series on my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023