31 Mar 2022

 I was hoping to pull an all nighter tonight for my RopeFlow paperwork but the internet isn't coping with me. So I might just go to the co-working space to work on this tonight? Or maybe not. I will definitely just be early tomorrow morning. HAHAHAHA. 

I am already on a bra-less, ready-for-bed mood and, though I still need to dry my hair and put the night rituals on to me. I could still go, but I would rather now. Taking in Friday as a work day for other paper work. Will do Boat Canva post instead before going to bed. 

Before I had gone cold turkey on IG, I had the chance to ask for my TeamLab Planets pictures from D and I honestly did shed some tears seeing them. I just couldn't believe that I was there with him. It was such a happy day to remember that it made me cry remembering and reminiscing, how painful is that. 

Tomorrow is another long drive to Kagoshima and looking forward to getting things done and moving on to goals. 

I am still praying for D, more than I had ever prayed for somebody else, but above that, I pray for my own peace of mind and acceptance of things as they are and not letting it immobilize me to be able to be kind, productive and useful human being that I ought to be. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023