1 Jan 2022

 Day 1 0f 365 


I woke up at 10am today. I was actually awake already around 7am but decided to just curl up in bed and scroll on my phone as if there is anything significant to look at. 

It is my last night of stay in my Kuya's place in Fukushima. I honestly miss my home but I was also kinda surprised how time flew by while I was here. We ate a lot, shared chores, walked outside, we had wheels for the first three days which was nice. 

I am thinking of completely quitting the gym and jump start on taking Running seriously. I remember Haruki Murakami all of a sudden. Tokyo Marathon for me as well? Maybe I will meet him there? 

I haven't really gone to the gym on a regular basis and just not really making use of the membership at all. 

In 2022, priority is on re-aligning finances as I consider moving to another country if my lovelife won't even spring in this year. 

I am considering starting a totally new thesis proposal for my MA research paper and I hope I could get it altogether in the next 5 months. We will see, but definitely, gotta do it right this time. 

Also, I will try to apply for a part-time university instructor position. Just gonna give it a try. 

Total cleaning up, starting from the kitchen and bathroom tomorrow afternoon. 

Will need to meet up with my Y and Y to hand in little H's gift and the payment for the car. 

I also need to deposit my savings on separate accounts before I start splurging on the unnecessaries as usual. 

Check on Blue's condition since he has been at rest for more than 10 days straight. I hope he is happy to have taken the time off the road. 

Though I won't be home until mid-morning of Jan 3rd., I am just so excited to get back home. 

Tomorrow is pretty exciting too as I will take time to meet one of my closest friends in the PH, and how now moved to Japan! I haven't seen him, I think since we finished our 2-year fellowship program as public school teachers. 

I haven't sat down to do my YearCompass but the next few days look promising for pushing a little bit more forward and with speed. 

I have been spending quite sometime in Snapchat just because I am trying to satisfy the addiction of being on social media without really being in social media because my snapchat doesn't really have a following. HAHA. 

I wish I can always have time like this at the end of every day that I write about how my day had gone and my plans for the next day. 

To kickoff an active 2022, sharing my post workout snapchat: 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023