7 Jan 2022

​I am typing this away as I wait for someone to take my order for dinner. I am on my way home from my hotel school and I decided to check out the night before my last morning. I haven't been sleeping well in the hotel and I hope that when I get home onto my own bed, I'll sleep better. 


I am currently nursing a swollen left breast and right knee. I forgot my tumbler in school so I had to go back. As I walk towards the pipe where the keybox is mounter, I tripped my left foot on to that small island meant as a parking boundary for cars in the parking lot. It was as if I flew then literally, my body landed straight onto the ground. I felt lucky that it wasn't flat face onto the bike. That would probably be worse. 


I am trying to feel my knee if it would affect my driving but it seems to be fine but I would rather be extra careful on the road. I will be taking the non-toll road so hopefully that keeps me all safe. 


As for how this day had gone... it was nice. I had a good conversation with Kuya about the vaccine and his hesitations. Life is a bit challenging now for non-vaccinated people like him and I respect his decision in life. 


I was able to unlock DragonHugRoll in my rope flow today! Still need practice though. Need to work on more drills for exercise as well. 


I haven't opened my financial planner as I have planned and that is quite disappointing. Hopefully next week, I'll be able to pick up on the important goals. 


I am so hungry. I could eat a kid. Lol. 


My knee feels like it is pulsing and it is painful. 


What a way to cap the first week of the year back to work. 

Comments

  1. Hi Kat. May this year be better than the previous years. Ingat lagi.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023