23 Jan 2022

I was able to complete a song, my first ever song I learned in piano! 

Out of Reach by Gabrielle 


It had rained the whole day and all I had done was just the laundry out for spin, paid the bills! Finally! 
I had gone for McDo but I threw up after a few minutes. I wasted 700yen. 

That would have been the only meal I had for the day and had to spit it out. Aww.

My friend gave me a hoodie! Haha. Still need to wash it out so I can use it. 

I tried to learn a new song, When We Were Young by Adele. Almost successful but my hands are still weak and I still forget the chords. 

Conversations with my papa and kuya about vaccines are still hot and I am not going into any argument with them. 

Day off gone just like that. 
6-day workweek, is on tomorrow! 



Comments

  1. Good to see that your blog is still very alive!
    Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023