3 Jan 2022

The capsule hotel I stayed overnight for an early morning flight back to Miyazaki this morning was nice but I didn't get to sleep well coz I was hungry. LOL. I ate 7 pieces of takoyaki balls, 3 pieces of karaage and a glass of beer.

I kept waking up every hour and so I just decided to get up around 530am and prep to go to my designated terminal. I was hoping to see the sunrise but the line to the check in but it was quite a busy line and I was still so hungry and so my morning goal then was just to get something into my tummy.

I was so excited to go home, the flight was delayed for an hour but I didn't really mind coz I was just groggy with lack of sleep but I was still able to manage reading 2 chapters of the book I am reading right now. 

Second book for 2022, pat me on the back for that. 

I started cleaning and decluttering, as expected, I am not yet finished with it. 

I am past my bed time right now and I still have a lot of laundry stuff to clean up and load up tomorrow. 

I really should go to bed now. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023