4 Jan 2022

 I am too lazy to write, but I am gonna start writing now because I don't know when I will start failing to reflect on my days again. 

I woke up late today, but I managed to put on my workout clothes, loaded up the laundry to the machine and went back to bed. LOL. 

There are still a lot of things to get rid of, but one thing at a time, I suppose. It is very hard to figure out if I am throwing away the trash properly. Yes, five years in Japan and I am still not good at it. I still get confused and needs help from the locals. 

But other than that, everything felt nice and just seem to have more space for moving inside the apartment. 

I was able to manage to do a first run via the Nike Run Club. 

The Orange is the New Black marathon is consistent. Crazy consistent. The Netflix curse is on me. 

I delivered the appliances that I wanted to get rid of to my friend's house. But I still have a box of containers, plastics and things I dont think I will ever need. 

I am quitting the gym from February to sign up for a certification in Rope Flow and get a head with Running and continue with my Animal Flow drills. 

Still need another sit down to check on my financial priorities because my attention span just keep getting shorter and shorter and I do need to do something about it. 

I drank a box of milk and now I am just so sleepy. Which is nice. 

Thankful Tuesday. 

Let's rock Wednesday, shall we?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023