29 Jan 2022

Morning was exciting. Talking to Jhe about the island school always excites me. 

Morning conversation with family was also exciting coz, as far as homecoming is concerned, I can already come home with minimal restraints and quarantine restrictions, but coming back to Japan is still a little bit tricky. Also with all the expenses that comes with the isolation. 

I miss home. I was looking at my old pictures from the last time I came home. I just miss it so bad. 

The day rolled and work took its toll on me. And then I still have to prepare for tomorrow's flight. I am excited though. Super excited. 

I will be with family. 

I wish I could have more conversation with this guy I like but I think, it is time to cut all my hopes and dreams. He was nice, very nice, But probably, he is just like that to everybody else. Nonetheless, for sure he will make a good partner. I wouldn't know. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023