24 Jan 2022

 Finally able to play Make You Feel My Love by Adele in piano a little bit more melodic than the first time. Konting praktis pa! 

My routines had shifted to learning to play the piano more seriously this time and it gives me the dopamine. I think this is way better for now than sulking that I cannot complete my academic tasks. 

I haven't talked to this guy I superlike. Just because I don't feel like talking to anyone right now, but he did see my stories, so that's nice. 

Hold On played on my spotify radio today and it was just so timely! Haha. On myway home, I played it on repeat. It felt good. 

Tomorrow, I'll try to go to the gym by noon and take a nap there and straight to work. I hope I survive the new classes. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023