18 Jan 2022

 Back to work after a 3-day holiday! 

Ate has moved to another hotel to continue her quarantine til the 26th. I am so looking forward to meeting her and Kuya. I am more excited to have them come over here to spend time with me and see where I live. 

I wonder when will I get back on track with my thesis writing? Will I even ever have the courage to pick up on it again? I want to. I just cant seem to make my way on it. 

The Academia is my dream. Always has been. 

Days are getting better and better. 

If this guy I am interested in won't have me for his wife, I know I have a thesis to comfort me when my love life goes dark on me. HAHA. 

Day 5 on Rollerblades :D Happy and just happy to be rollin' :D 


Signed up for a complete specialization course of ropeflow and just so excited for it. See me roll those ropes in awesomeness! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023