12 Jan 2022

 This is gonna be short coz it is very late right now. 

Morning was such a happy time to get the time to talk to Jhe about what she had gone through in Siargao and how she is going right now. 

The traumatic event had led her to be unable to write with coherence and confidence. Nonetheless she is still jolly and witty and perky. But not so excited to the idea of going back to the battlefield but we all have no choice but to send her back in there. 

Then when I came into my classroom, I saw my big boss eating up space in my work table but I have no choice but to go on with my day of teaching. 

As usual, the challenging classes had put on their best masks to keep themselves uninterested. But the class and the day ended with all of us in one piece. 

Still crawling up in my warm bed with made up weighted blanket and plushes to hug to put me to sleep. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023