28 Jan 2022

Past midnight again and I am still here just about to get a wrap on how my day had gone. 

It had been long. One of those long days that you needed a lot of mind shift from one task to another, and still haven't ticked everything in the list.

From one meeting to another, then have to think about what to eat for lunch, find the parking lot for Sunday, feeling little tinge of pains in my wrists and fingers but still wanting to tap on the piano keys and do rope flow for the whole time. Those activities make time fly by so fast and makes me feel accomplished, not that I am already good at them but I can see myself making little progress and it really makes me calm down, even just for a bit. I was able squeeze in 10 mins of rope flow in the afternoon, but no piano drills :( 

I did a quick packing up tonight for my Fukushima weekend trip. I was hoping to see the guy I like in Tokyo before going to Fukushima, but I guess, it isn't meant to be that way. If I will ever see him again, I don't even know. 

I probably am just being on my wishful thinking, fairy tale brain again. Coz in many ways, while I was in Okinawa, he really did save my life, even though we just met on my last day there. I wish we could have met sooner. Like my first day in there. LOL. 

But anyway, I have thought of just making general research thoughts on code-switching to get me started with my thesis writing. There is no way I can coerce this guy to getting me pregnant in any way as my excuse for putting my academic goals aside. Might as well just pick up the cross and carry on with the goal for now. If we meet again along the way and then get the chance for some boom boom pow, then, I'll take it all from there. 

I am studying so hard so that I can be a good wife and mother in the future.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023