6 Jan 2022

 This is probably gonna be so short because I am already sleepy. LOL. 

I have stayed so late because the tagging features of Facebook on my post isn't working and I don't understand why. It is a dilemma but I will figure it out tomorrow. I need to make time for it. I am so behind with my personal deadlines and it will be overwhelming again for sure in the next coming days if I can't finish them sooner. 

The day went smoothly. I was able to manage saving my energy to make sure that I still have enough energy for work in the afternoon after a morning of flows and movements. 

Tomorrow, I need to check on my grad school portal, re-visit my paper and see how I can go and make it a real thesis proposal. Or else, I would rather get pregnant and be an awesome wife and mom if I can't write anymore. Heck, I still need to make sure I have a partner to work on those goals. Ugh. I don&t know which one is harder: dating or academic writing. 

Happy Thursday it had been. Thank you Universe. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023