13 Jan 2022

Very windy today. Crazy winds that I have never been a fan of. 

Still a lot of pending tasks but the usual chores were done coz no one else will do it. If only someone else can do it for me, I prolly can have more other stuff done. Maybe in the future, when I can afford to have a bigger space, then maybe I would consider a washing machine and a dryer. But that means I wont have an excuse to be out and about for drills. LOL. 

Hmm.. I am thinking of getting myself veil pois as part of my workout drills. Hmm.. Whatchuthink? LOL. 

A good news for today is that... the girl in our NGO school that had been hospitalized due to a series of infection is out of the woods now and is bound for home. Her plight would have been prevented if she had been provided with the basic and proper nutrition, but nature hasn't been kind lately and all they can do is fight for their lives as they survive it on a day-to-day basis. 

Will go to the gym early tomorrow. I promise. Still a lot of work to be done. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023