11 Jan 2022

​Year 5 in Japan! Who would have thought I could stay that long in this country. It had been five years of a good life with its blend of emotional challenges, financial struggles, unrequited love, opportunities, and adventures. 


But here I am, Anxiety is hitting me just so bad that sometimes I question my own existence. 


I wish I can go home to someone. I wish I can go home to him. As if he lives close by. A plane away. I mean, I wish I can look forward to a day of having someone to talk to about sweet nothings and teasings and feel safe and vulnerable at the same time. But obviously, it has been another story of a guy I've met and had no plan of staying. I still pray it isn't. Who knows. 


Well, today, I haven't gone over my research task. Morning flew so fast with that interview and drill practice. But it was good. Work went fine. 


It's getting colder and colder. I am hoping to get up eary tomorrow but it is still a matter of vision. Lol. 


I wanna go to America. May the universe conspire to make my dreams come true. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023