5 Jan 2022

 Look at that! Five days straight of journaling with not really much to put on it except the boring, daily stuff. But I am happy I get to write again. 

I woke way a bit late than usual today. But I managed to start a full body workout but didn't get to complete the last set of exercises coz my right wrist just got a bit more painful. Still, I did it! Stripped off my comfy pajamas and onto sports bra and tights and yoga mat.

I brewed coffee, checked on my stocks account for trading decisions and notices, checked on my university profile to see if I need to enrol for residence, but i dont think it is necessary, it seems. I just need to be able to pick up work on my thesis proposal as soon as possible. 

There was cleaning, luggage prep, a bit of piano practice and it seems that are are still so many things to throw away from my house. HAHAHA. 

I am enjoying this slow journey to minimalism. 

Work resumes today as well. Long drives and hotel stays are back! But not really sure if I am happy about it. LOL. 

I thought I still have time to go over my finances and savings and bank deposits, but I didnt get to do that. 

Not even paid the bills yet. Since I will be staying in the city for the entire month of January, it is looking promising that I can be able to sit down and re-think my spending habits and long term financial priorities. 

It is a slow and calm start of the year and I couldn't be more grateful for the quiet and peace before the storm. Until we get results from Kuya's PET scan mid January, I would like to hold off on my personal plans and dedicate a big chunk of my free time to whatever he needs. 

Also with our island school, a lot of things has to be done and I feel helpless that I am not really able to help out much. 

Long day tomorrow starts at 930AM. 

Good night for now. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023