16 Jan 2022


Decided to let go of the frames and mount all my present life quotes in a single big frame I got from Kuya G. 

I keep tossing stuff but they never seem to really go away. I keep wanting to declutter, but it doesn't seem like it is. But it actually is. More space to move, to breathe and keep on learning to just have the basics. Every day, I am learning. 

The decluttering journey continues. 

Today was spent with Ate's plans as we figure out how she will go to Fukushima and be united with Kuya. Then, babysitting Haruki came next. It is always fun to be with him. When I become a Mom, I hope that I am as firm and patient at the same time, like I am with him.   Parenthood is a scary thing. 

Once this tossing madness ends, next is to sell some books. And read more books today. I have already finished 2 books and thats a good start. 

Tomorrow, I gotta go to the city hall and pay my enrolment fees for my ropeflow certification and maybe meal plan? Or skate? Maybe that. Haha. 

I am 8 minutes past bedtime. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023