20 Jan 2022

 So what happened today? 

I was able to wake up, get up and drive my way out to see the sun rise today! I did roller blades for 30 minutes and went home. 

My washing problem is finally fixed. Hallelujiah to that. I got the big wood planks sawed and ready to be disposed on Monday. I cleaned up a lot of papers. But I still have a lot of papers and books to let go of but I dont know how. 

I haven't gone to pay the bills. Probaby, I should do that tomorrow. I also have to drop off the bike as per Nika's request. If I get to do that tomorrow, I definitely have accomplished a lot of decluttering this week. A few more to go. 

I was able to play Begin Again in the piano today. It was nice. Work was also good. The kids had fun. Have to keep that kind of vibe. 

It feels like I am going somewhere else and slowly cleaning up my apartment. I am thinking of taking a Leave of Absence with my Thesis Writing to give way to more concrete plans in life. Clearing up the path and mind of responsibilities for now. Clear communication is part of being committed. As I commit to a better future to myself, I should remind me that I am not giving up on the MA goals, just putting them in a corner where I can be sure that they will still be there when I come back as I try to create a better life for myself and my family back home. 

Some people have someone to share the dreams with, I wish the same for myself, but it looks like that at this moment, it is just me. For sure responsibilities are tougher when you have to think of it with a significant other. I am not even sure if I can handle any of that, maybe that's why I am left on my own for now. 

Friday's gonna be long, so I am gonna take it slow and easy in the morning :D 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023