17 Jan 2022

I am still crying. I can't stop crying. 

My cousin has been declared in full remission and ready to go home. 

It is the thing that made me breakdown and cry for the day.

Monday started a bit intense with some things I had to deal with at the city hall and for national health insurance. 

Did some thrift shopping and found some gooooood stuff: 

I go lucky today that I was able to find a perfect fit roller blades! So no more tight fit blades to practice on. A very cute peachy bubble jacket and a brown plaid dress that I could when I go to Tokyo to see my cousins in 2 weeks.

Funny when I heard the news about my cousin, I wanted to share the news to this one person, but I held up myself, instead, I sent messages to my friends about my cousin's remission. I had to remind myself that as much as I want to share the news, if the feeling isn't returned, it will just hurt me. No expectations, right? But if I keep interacting and he responds in crumbs, I might suck it up and ask for more and eventually be sad that I can't get it. 

I am gonna drink my milk, read a few pages of my current read, and have a good sleep. 

Back to work tomorrow. Ugh. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023